Valentine's Day 2006

Lately I've been nostalgic for music from my formative years (mostly highschool). I mentioned my passion for finding this music to Tracey ~six months ago. In passing I mentioned an old Neil Diamond tape that I had made when we lived in Hongkong. "I would love to have this on CD." If you're a Coleman, you might recall the record I copied Neil from - there's a skip on Sweet Caroline. My tape has the added benefit of having several songs from when Neil traveled to Africa (I assume) in the 70s.

I assumed that my desire for the second series of songs was a lost cause.

I found my Valentine's card on my dresser when I came home from work tonight. Behind it was a freshly minted CD Tracey made from iTunes. She had taken my tape - listened to the songs - and found them each on iTunes.

:-) Love in the 21st Century.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Day 2 - post arctic blast

Surprises on my final day

Mary Stories